Méchoui Madness – Friday July 9th - $20.00
This is a monthly event, be sure to visit often!
You can take a night off from cooking while helping children. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, these delicious catered meals are a great deal for you while also helping Kurling for Kids.
*Note* - that this service is only available in the Sherbrooke / Lennoxville area at this time.
All the details you need for the K4K DINING FOR KIDS event
- Mechoui Madness –Friday July 9th - $20.00
- This is a monthly event, be sure to visit often!
- Wood-fired rotisserie mechoui by Reception 108, includes ¼ chicken, roast pork, grilled potatoes, gravy, carrots, choice of 2 salads (coleslaw, potato, macaroni), finished with a serving of Pouding Chomeur
- Served hot and ready to eat in our take-away kits
- Pick up at Lennoxville Curling Club, 8 rue Spied, Lennoxville between 5:15-6:30 PM
- Order by Sunday July 3, 2021 to make sure to reserve your delicious meal
- You can also sign up to receive notifications when new menus are offered. Click on the button below