You can also participate in Kurling for Kids 2020 by fundraising
Without having to curl, be a virtual fundraiser for K4K and help us reach our objective!
Not able to curl but still want to fund-raise and take part in K4K - Click HERE to register as a fundraiser.
Fundraisers won't actually curl at a curling club. In fact, you can raise money all online!
And there aren't any registration fees for fundraisers!
Who are Kurling for Kids fundraisers?
- A K4K fundraiser is someone who isn't curling at a K4K event but still wants to do their part in raising money to improve the health of sick kids.
- It can be anyone - your family, neighbours, colleagues, friends: the possibilities are endless. We encourage participants of all ages to register as a fundraiser. All you need is a desire to raise funds and help sick children.
- All fundraising incentives and online registration contests are available to K4K Fundraisers.
- All you have to do is register as a fundraiser, skip the fees and start fundraising!
GREAT EARLY-BIRD, ONLINE REGISTRATION CONTEST AND FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES ARE AVAILABLE TO BOTH KURLERS AND FUNDRAISERS
All participants (curlers AND fundraisers) who register online and raise a minimum of $250 online by March 15th, 2020 will automatically be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of the following:
- 2 X Hardline Curling brooms courtesy of Hardline Curling
- 2 X tickets to a 2020 Montreal Impact game
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Best Buy
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Canadian Tire
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Costco
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Le Keg
- 5 X $20 Tim Horton’s gift certificates
All participants (curlers AND fundraisers) raising $300 or more individually will be automatically entered in a draw for a chance to win a round-trip flight for two to any regularly scheduled Delta USA destination, including Hawaii, courtesy of Delta Airlines!
Fundraisers will receive one ballot upon reaching the $300 milestone and an additional ballot for every $300 raised above and beyond, to a maximum of four ballots. Draw will take place at the Kurling for Kids Volunteer Banquet on May 2, 2020.
As well, raise $300 or more and you can choose from 10 great gift cards, or select the Give Back option to redirect the value of these gift cards towards the purchase of hospital equipment.