Participate in Kurling for Kids 2020 by registering to curl at a participating club
Looking to have a great time and "kurl" in a K4K event? Register as an individual, team member or a team captain. Click HERE to register as a Kurler.
Registration is now open and here are some ground rules you may want to know in advance:
- Register by March 15th, 2020 and take advantage of our early bird fee of $50 per curler. Anyone registering after, will need to pay the regular fee of $75 per curler. So, make sure to sign up early!
- Your registration includes 2 games, lunch, supper and a chance to win door prizes & trophies.
All the necessary curling equipment (brooms, sliders) is provided. Bring indoor running shoes and dress warm. Register as a team of 4 or sign up as an individual and we'll find you a team.
GREAT EARLY-BIRD, ONLINE REGISTRATION CONTEST AND FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES ARE AVAILABLE TO BOTH KURLERS AND FUNDRAISERS
All participants (curlers AND fundraisers) who register online and raise a minimum of $250 online by March 15th, 2020 will automatically be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of the following:
- 2 X Hardline Curling brooms courtesy of Hardline Curling
- 2 X tickets to a 2020 Montreal Impact game
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Best Buy
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Canadian Tire
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Costco
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Le Keg
- 5 X $20 Tim Horton’s gift certificates
All participants (curlers AND fundraisers) raising $300 or more individually will be automatically entered in a draw for a chance to win a round-trip flight for two to any regularly scheduled Delta USA destination, including Hawaii, courtesy of Delta Airlines!
Fundraisers will receive one ballot upon reaching the $300 milestone and an additional ballot for every $300 raised above and beyond, to a maximum of four ballots. Draw will take place at the Kurling for Kids Volunteer Banquet on May 2, 2020.
As well, raise $300 or more and you can choose from 10 great gift cards, or select the Give Back option to redirect the value of these gift cards towards the purchase of hospital equipment.